How to mod My Happy Baby(lullabies,games) 3.6 mod apk for pc - APK Mongo

How to mod My Happy Baby(lullabies,games) 3.6 mod apk for pc



My Happy Baby(lullabies,games).apk 3.6
Name: My Happy Baby(lullabies,games).apk
ID: ru.im.happybaby
Version: 3.6
Size: 10 Mb



My Happy Baby(lullabies,games) Screen Preview

How to install My Happy Baby(lullabies,games) lastet apk for bluestacks
How to download My Happy Baby(lullabies,games) 3.6 apk for laptop
How to get My Happy Baby(lullabies,games) 3.6 apk for android

How to install My Happy Baby(lullabies,games) apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

My Happy Baby(lullabies,games) Description

This app quickly and easily helps to calm a restless baby. “My Happy baby” is lullabies, relaxing music and three games for your baby.
Now, you can learn a lot of animals, train your memory, listen relaxing music and much more...
Save your time and open new amazing world for your baby!
P.S. I developed this application special for my son.
BTW: if you have any suggestions how to improve my app, please email me
--- My app without annoying ads ---

What's new in My Happy Baby(lullabies,games) 3.6

v 3.5
- added a new game
- bug fix
v 3.2
- bug fix
- tablet support
v 3.0
Added:
- new design
- additional game
- lullabies
- relaxing music
Removed
- widget
V2.3
- Added 6 annimals
- bugfix
V 2.2
- bugfix
V 2.0
- game: funny animals
V 1.5
- improved sound quality
- added share button
V 1.2
- bug fix for Android 1.6 - 2.x
V 1.1
- new design
- added new sounds
- auto select your languge
My Happy Baby(lullabies,games) | 752 Reviewers | | Rating: 4.3

Download My Happy Baby(lullabies,games) lastet APK



Search terms:
How to download My Happy Baby(lullabies,games) 3.6 apk for bluestacks
How to use My Happy Baby(lullabies,games) mod apk
How to mod My Happy Baby(lullabies,games) 3.6 apk
How to get My Happy Baby(lullabies,games) mod apk